Turnkey, streamlined, and secure server data protection in the cloud
Reduce the complexity of server data protection with HPE LiveVault. A fully-managed cloud service, LiveVault automates and streamlines server data protection, providing off-site backup and long-term data retention in the cloud.
LiveVault protects data as it is created with automated and continuous backup. Data is moved off-site to secure, mirrored and geographically dispersed data centres located in New Zealand using stringent procedures and standards.
With up to 96 recovery points daily, LiveVault delivers point-in-time recovery of server data through near-continuous backup, allowing enhanced achievement of recovery-time and recovery point objectives.
- Achieves cloud data protection with off-site backup and long-term retention
- Delivers point-in-time recovery of server data
- Removes the burden of complex, manual, daily backup
- Provides data security with industry certifications PCI DSS and ISO 27001
- Hosted in New Zealand
- Easy-to-use, automatic, secure, and reliable server data protection hosted in New Zealand data centres.
- Web-based user interface to manage cloud data protection, retention and restoration.
- Flexible protected data retention plans with per GB pricing.
- Near continuous backup with up to 96 recovery points daily.
- Windows, Linux and Virtual Environment support.
- VMware VSphere support, VADP integrated cloud backup.
- Application support for Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Fast and easy data recovery.
- Data encryption using 256-bit AES encryption with a unique private/public key pair and protected using SSL protocol
LiveVault monthly billing is based on the total amount of protected data per customer. Four data retention policies are available: 30 day, 90 day, 1 year and 7 years.
Interested in LiveVault?