By using the mycloudstore website or providing personal information to us, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as outlined below.
- Collection of information
- We collect and retain information about customers and resellers on the mycloudstore website (‘the Website’) to enable us to maintain verbal, electronic or written contact with the organisations and individuals with whom we do business.
- This information includes:
- personal information, provided through voluntary registration or use of the Website (such as your first and last names and email);
- personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions);
- Use of information
- Any personal information provided, when using the Website, will only be used for the purposes of that online activity, unless you otherwise provide us with your consent.
- Any personal information you provide may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide information to Software providers you have indicated you or your customer would like to obtain further information on, trial or purchase their services.
- to contact you as part of the transaction process when registering you or your customer’s details with a software provider.
- to investigate any complaints relating to the misuse of the Website, responding to any queries and/or comments you have sent to us; and such other use that you authorise.
- You will have the option to choose to not receive certain types of email communications from us, except for those that are absolutely necessary to provide you with details of any registration for a software provider you would like to complete. Emails will always contain a link at the bottom to request removal from our mailing list.
- When completing a registration we may contact you to request credit card or other payment information which will not be stored. Credit card payments will be processed using DPS. To view DPS security information;
- Software Providers, Advertisers and Partners
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
- Your information is held in either paper-based records or in electronic form. All reasonable safeguards will be taken to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
- Only specified exeed Limited employees are able to access your personal data. The level of accessibility to your personal data is proportional to the job function each team member performs.
- As no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Website. These activities are conducted at your own risk.
- In certain circumstances we may be obliged to share or transfer personal information to unrelated third parties. For example, we may provide personal information to a third party to comply with a legal requirement or court order or similar circumstance. If such an event occurs we will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information.
- Changes to Policy
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a revised policy by updating the "last updated" notice beside the link to this policy. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to be bound by the amended policy. You should check from time to time to see if the policy has changed or not.
- Holding, correcting and updating information
- Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at exeed Ltd, Level 3, 13 Cheshire St, Parnell, Auckland 1052, New Zealand. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold. For information about New Zealand's Privacy Act 1993 and how it protects the personal information of individuals in New Zealand click here.
- Although we take reasonable steps to ensure that all data we use is accurate, we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary. We offer the ability for users to correct or change their personal information online at any time and as often as necessary.
- If you have any questions about how our services work or regarding this statement Contact Us.